WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
|THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.|
A. Restrictions on Use.
All pages within this Web site and any material made available for download (collectively the Site) are the property of the American College of Medical Quality ("ABMQ") and/or its affiliates. ABMQ provides the information contained in the Site as an educational service. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of ABMQ.
All documents and information contained in the ABMQ Web site are the property of ABMQ. You may download material from the Site for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. No other use, including reproduction, retransmission or editing of the information, may be made without prior written permission of ABMQ. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by ABMQ.
B. Trademark Notice.
ABMQ and the ABMQ logo are trademarks and service marks of ABMQ. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
C. Warranty Disclaimer.
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEB SITES.
ABMQ, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEB SITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although ABMQ attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform ABMQ so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
D. Confidential and Proprietary Information.
ABMQ does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to ABMQ through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending ABMQ any information or material, you grant ABMQ an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that ABMQ is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
E. Links to Our Site.
If you desire to provide a hyperlink from your Web site to our Site, you must agree to be bound by the terms of our Hyperlink License Agreement.
F. Links or Pointers to Other Sites.
ABMQ makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-ABMQ Web site, please understand that it is independent from ABMQ, and that ABMQ has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-ABMQ Web site does not mean that ABMQ endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
G. Choice of Law and Venue.
These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of Maryland and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Montgomery in the State of Maryland, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
H. Entire Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between ABMQ and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. In its sole discretion, ABMQ may modify these Terms and Conditions by posting the revised version on this Site.
I. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to ABMQ that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Subject to the following terms and conditions of this Hyperlink License Agreement ("License"), The American College of Medical Quality ("ABMQ") will grant you a non-exclusive, royalty free, non-transferable license to create a hyperlink from your Internet Web site to our Web site (the "Link") and/or use the ABMQ logo displayed below (the "Link Logo"). Except as expressly provided in this License, all rights to ABMQ's intellectual property are specifically reserved. To indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this License, please click the button marked "I Accept" at the end of this Agreement.
1. Form of Link. You may only Link to our home page at "http://www.ABMQ.org." If used, the Link Logo must be used as a link to "http://www.ABMQ.org." You may not use the Link Logo as a static image. You may not frame the ABMQ Web site or modify or alter the content or manner of display of ABMQ's Web site.
2. References to Our Name. Our name must appear as "American College of Medical Quality" at the first and most prominent use on any Web site. Thereafter, you may refer to our company as "ABMQ."
3. Proprietary Marks. The American College of Medical Quality name, Link, and Link Logo contain ABMQ's proprietary logos, trademarks, and service marks (collectively, the "ABMQ Marks") The ABMQ Marks may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not use the ABMQ Marks:
- To imply sponsorship or endorsement by ABMQ;
- To disparage ABMQ, or its services; In connection with any products or services that in ABMQ's sole judgment may diminish or damage the goodwill in the ABMQ Marks;
- In such a way that the ABMQ marks are displayed more prominently than the name/logo of your company; or
- To infringe ABMQ's intellectual property rights or violate any state, federal, or international law.
4. Trademark Notice. The following notice shall be included on the Web page in which the Link or Link Logo appears: "ABMQ" and the ABMQ Logo are trademarks of the American College of Medical Quality."
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. ABMQ'S WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF ABMQ'S WEB SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEB SITES.
6. Limitation of Liability and Remedies. YOU AGREE THAT ABMQ SHALL NEITHER BE RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE LINK AND/OR LINK LOGO. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THE LINK AND/OR LINK LOGO IS TO STOP USING THEM. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ABMQ AND ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, OFFICERS, ADMINISTRATORS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND DIRECTORS OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE RIGHTS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR INDEMNITY AND/OR CONTRIBUTION, WHICH YOU MAY NOW HAVE, OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ACCRUE RELATING TO THE LINK AND/OR LINK LOGO.
7. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ABMQ and its officers, employees, and authorized successors in interest from and against any claim, action, proceeding, liability, loss, damage, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees as provided herein, arising out of any claim relating to your use of the ABMQ company name, the Link, or the Link Logo by paying all amounts that a court finally awards or that your agree to in settlement of such claims.
8. Termination of License. ABMQ may terminate this License at any time, in its sole discretion, without liability or obligation to you of any kind. ABMQ has the right to inspect your Web site from time-to-time to ensure compliance with this License. In the event this License is terminated, you will remove all references to ABMQ, including the Link and Link Logo, within twenty-four (24) hours of written request by ABMQ.
You are entitled to request a copy of the information we hold about you. We may charge a fee for complying with this request.
If you become aware that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend it. Any requests should be made in writing to us (see Contact Us for details on how to reach us).
Entire Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter thereto. Only a writing that refers to this License and is signed by both parties may amend this License.